This month, three Anchor Bible volumes are free or deeply discounted from Logos Bible software:
The Anchor Bible series is itself also on sale for 50% off. For those interested in purchasing the series, it seems the recommended method is to take advantage of the individual volume discounts for this month and then let dynamic pricing apply to the balance of the series in a separate order.
The Bulletin for Biblical Research 24, no. 4 contains:
- John C. Poirier, “An Ontological Definition of ‘Canon’?”
- Jason S. DeRouchie, “The Heart of YHWH and His Chosen One in 1 Samuel 13:14”
- Richard Whitekettle, “Like a Fish and Shrimp Out of Water: Identifying the Dāg and Remeś Animals of Habakkuk 1:14″
- E. Ray Clendenen, “Salvation by Faith or by Faithfulness in the Book of Habakkuk?”
- Preston M. Sprinkle, “Romans 1 and Homosexuality: A Critical Review of James Brownson’s Bible, Gender, Sexuality“