This week in the blogosphere:
- Rod Decker highlights The Illustrated Guide to a PhD.
- Archaeologists begin excavating an Abrahamic-era water tunnel (HT: Joel Watts).
- The Thesaurus Linguae Graecae has released a version of the Liddell-Scott-Jones lexicon tagged to their textual database (HT: Tommy Wasserman).
- The E-corpus Digital Library has added 344 Georgian, Arabic, and Syrian manuscripts from St. Catherine’s Monastery (HT: Charles Jones).
- The Cardo font receives an italic companion.
- Seth Rodriquez collects a list of free Kindle edition books relevant for biblical studies. Others are also available at Project Gutenberg.
- Charles Halton provides a slideshow about the “Theology of Genesis 32 through Contemporary Art.”
- Peter Head provides an essay on “Textual Criticism and the Synoptic Problem.”